Saturday, July 3, 2010

Surprise! Another blog update bout Ten Sleep.

So last Tuesday, I had a dentist appointment in Lovell, Wyoming. So the Sunday before that, I went up to Ten Sleep and got a NEW PROJECT! Super. Now I have like, a million? More like 5 just from going up that Sunday. That doesn't even count the new one I have. So its 6. So I leave Ten Sleep, stay in Powell, go and do my dentist app, go back to Powell, and left for Ten Sleep AGAIN on Friday. When I show up, a friend was there and we go climb up at the Slavery Wall. It was a good, fun, easy day. I FINALLY got to do Beer Bong (a 10 something) that has like, a tube at the top, that you have to stem facing outwards to the canyon as you climb up. Super unique and way fun! So on Saturday, I finally lost my FCR virginity. Probably the most beautiful wall I have ever seen. Granted I haven't been to many, but it is gorgeous. Its got blue and gold streaks and tons of super rad climbs! The 6th addition to my project ticklist was Esplanada 5.12d. I would post a picture, but I'm never special enough for a photo of stuff I'm working on. But Esplanada is absolutely amazing. It has a bunch of hard moves and the whole thing is crimpers with a few good jugs. Definitely number one on the list. But there is a 13- I want to get on called Rosy Pussytoes. I guess it has a boulder problem start 0n super shitty crimps and then the rest is good. Now my fingers are wrecked! They were pretty bad before I got there, which is funny because I hadn't climbed since Sunday. But after my day on Esplanada, they were worse. So after the day, a few people did the usual training which is tortuously fun. But this time, I didn't feel too bad the next day, which is a good sign I think. I was planning on staying until Tuesday, but I would have to have waited today (Saturday) and Sunday and then climb Monday. Which would suck, seeing as how there isn't that much to do in Ten Sleep. Actually thats a lie, there is the Festival this weekend, but I don't have money for some of the stuff like the rodeo that they do. So I left for home. But when I got home, I realized I had left my laptop charger at my aunt's house! DAMN! So now I have to use the craptop temporarily. But, I got to bring my bike home AND I got COD MW2 re-surfaced! Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment