Monday, July 19, 2010

Goals

Okay. I've set a lot of "goals" wether they be school related (mostly school related) or just life goals, but I've never really followed through on them. Like in school, after New Years, I would always make my resolution "Do homework" or "Get better grades." Yeah, that never happened! But this year, I think I have some goals I know I can follow through on. Sending. I need to send something! Last year, I red pointed an 11 b or c, and worked on 12. But this year, I know I can do 12+ and -. My only problem is endurance and lack of job to get me gear and transport. But my goal is most certainly sending something. That shouldn't be hard for me though, I have lots of personal projects to choose from. Such as Crown Prince Abdullah, or Esplanada. I think Esplanada is first, and C.P.A. is second. But I have four others to get. I hope to at least get two or more by the end of the year. But if I send them all, well that would be peachy!

No comments:

Post a Comment