Thursday, July 15, 2010

Emotional days!!?!???!!#$!@%@#%!

I may have just seen one of the funniest things he has ever seen in his life:
I walk into Subway, wanting a sammich. And there are three girls and a "girl" sitting in a booth, but I don't notice the "girl", so I assume there are four. I step up to the counter and I hear one girl say "Something something something Michelle." So I look at "Michelle".... and I realize its a Michael. Funny thing is, I have seen Michael before. But when I notice, I chuckle. I hear "Michelle" start whining; "You guys never want to hang out with me! Do you want me to sit in my basement depressed??" and on and on like that. I know why nobody wants to hang out with you! Nobody hangs out with you because 1. You're a man with girls clothing on and 2. You're acting like this in public. I'm pretty one of the girls (The other three were fat by the way) said something like "You're being a drama queen right now" Which he was. But he goes on with "Like, you guys saw Twilight 2 with me, and you know I wanted to see the third one, but you didn't even call me or text me and you went without me! And you guys know I'm a Twilight fan..." By then I was grinning from ear to ear, mustering every fiber of my being not to laugh, because if I did, I would have been attacked by the he-she. When I turn around to order, smile on my face, the girl taking my order notices how hard I am smiling and acknowledges what is going on with a smile. During my order, one of the girls said might have said he was on his period....
WHAT PERIOD?? I'M ABSOLUTELY SURE HE HAD A SEX CHANGE, HE CAN'T HAVE PERIODS SEEING AS HOW HE DOESN'T HAVE AN ACTUAL VAGINA! But he cries out "NO, I'M NOT ON MY PERIOD, I'M JUST HAVING AN EMOTIONAL DAY" By the time I am paying, Michael gets a call and says "Oh hey, I'm just here with nobody that wants to hang out with me." and when he hangs up, I think one of the other girls told him that he may be bothering the other people with his un-nessacary drama. No, he wasn't, he was only yelling and crying like a baby.... "I don't give a fuck about what these people think, they don't fuck me or pay my bills!" he cries, which is when I let out a little laugh. But one of the girls told him that he should go outside, and he said he was going out to get a cigarette, but leaves with a "And you guys get to have emotional days and I get to hear all your bullshit, but when I have one, its not okay!?" No, it isn't. You're a man! As I'm walking out, I hear him huff and puff and yell out "Oh my god!" But once I get in my car, I just let out a huge round of laughter. Hopefully loud enough, that he heard. So I got to drive home content with my sandwich.

2 comments:

  1. Lol believe it or not but i had a similar experience at the Lovell Blimpes. I was leaving for an indoor track meet in spear fish South Dakota and thought i'd get something to eat before i went. I wasn't sure what i was looking at but i sat down by sone friends that were commenting on the he-she and sure enough it was a ugly old fat dude in a dress with some kinnda atempt of make up on his face complaining about how she is a check she was just suffering from cancer and lost most her hair from kimo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What???!?!?! He-shes are silly!

    ReplyDelete