Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Waaaah.

You know what I think? I think I need to stop sucking at climbing. Okay, I don't "suck" at climbing. I'm not that bad, but I could be better. Lots better. But like a friend always tells me, "We all suck at our own level." Normally, I'm a boulderer. But this year, I've had the itch to sport climb. I've gone a lot it seems like this year. More than I did last year. But all these trips have taught me a few things: I need to get better, and I need my own gear. All I have is a harness, shoes, chalk bag, and thats about it. No rope, no draws, no belay device, no NOTHING! And normally, I just leech to Alli (lives in Ten Sleep) and I think it bothers her. That and I stay at her house a lot. So I've decided to wait a little until I get my own gear. Which may be a difficult quest, seens as how I've no job. But I've been looking! However, it is all for naught. But back to the climbing.... I really really want to get stronger, and I think by stronger I mean I want more endurance, so I'll just say that. Last year started my sport climbing "career". And I redpointed 11b, and tried 12b. This year, I ran that 11b, but still no 12's. Okay, so I did a really really short 12a that really only has 3 hard moves. So I don't count it. But all my list consists of are 12's! GAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGHH!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment