Sunday, June 13, 2010

Reunited!

at last! I'm finally getting a new pair of Testarossas! I had a pair maybe a year ago, but I lost the left shoe!!! I was in Lovell with my cousins, because they said "Hey, we should go check out these boulders we found." So I said yes and we went up to a part of the Big Horns. At the time, I didn't have a crash pad and thats what I usually carry my stuff in. So I just put my shoes and chalk bag in a mesh bag with a giant hole in the bottom. But I though that the shoes were too big to fit through. So we hike to the "boulders" but they were blank or just too darn slabby! In the middle of the hike back, I looked in my bag and noticed I only had 3 shoes, and that my other La Sportiva Testarossa was missing. We tried to re-trace our steps, but the effort was all for naught. So in memory of my lost friend, I put the right shoe on top of my t.v. I guess it was a good thing, because there were massive holes in the toes so it was probably time for a new pair. But now I'm going to be re-united again! HOORAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment