Thursday, June 3, 2010

The itch.....

The Burden Of Immortality 5.12c
Tensleep! Why must you be so addicting? And why must I suck so bad at sport climbing? I really want to go back, and that is the best I can do to express how bad I want to go back. Even though it is more than that, thats all I can come up with! I just want to be able to go all the time! Ever since last memorial weekend. Even though I think every trip to Tensleep so far has been terrific, this last one was the best. I got to work on one of the coolest sport routes I have gotten on. (I haven't been on many) Its called The Burden Of Immortality and its a 12.c I think. I think I could do it if I had the endurance!! But alas, I don't. So I've been doing lots of laps at our local climbing gym hoping that will help. I also got to see one of my long time climbing buddys! And I got to meet cool people. I always meet someone new when I go to Tensleep. Last year I met Cedar Wright and James Litz! I think this is going to be a rearry good year for da climbing.

1 comment:

  1. It's all good lil' bro! You are sick on the line, you know you've got it! Just keep training and you'll be on top in no time. I'm pulling for you, I want to see you in the next Prana ad's n stuff. Because then maybe you can get me discounted product! ;)

    ReplyDelete